Implementation Consultant/Business Analyst
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant/Business Analyst for Tyler’s appraisal and tax software. As an Implementation Consultant/Business Analyst you will be responsible for requirements analysis, fit sessions, conversion, product configuration, testing, and training. Applicants with exceptional customer service skills and understanding of appraisal and tax concepts strongly desired.
- Provide onsite analysis and training to clients for both new and existing customers
- Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance
- Create user documentation when required
- Keep up to date on new functionality and learn new modules
- Perform data conversions
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on division’s software solutions and industry to offer viable solutions to clients.
- Define the client’s functional software requirements.
- Act a liaison between the client, the project manager, management, technical staff, and other relevant parties.
- Perform data mapping and data conversions.
- Identify test requirements and creates quality assurance test plans for software upgrades
- Anticipate, identify, and proactively resolve issues.
- Perform demonstrations and trainings of software
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Tax and appraisal industry and/or product knowledge a plus
- Exceptional presentation and training skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to travel 25-50%
- Must be able to provide reliable transportation and carry full insurance on vehicle.
November 25, 2013
Requisition Number: 6013044-1