The Implementation Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality, on-site training in system setup and business use for Tyler’s Courts and Justice Software applications.
- Provide onsite and web training for Tyler’s Courts and Justice Software applications to both new and existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and managers to design, implement and proactively manage a superior software experience for our clients.
- Understands client’s business processes and configures application based on client’s business needs.
- Conduct data conversion reviews and all associated processes with Tyler clients.
- Train users in system setup, administration and maintenance.
- Create user documentation when required.
- Ability to independently keep up to date on new functionality and learn new modules.
- Extensive travel is required (70-90%).
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- BS/BA degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 1+ years’ experience implementing software for external clients is preferred.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and training skills; previous training experience is a plus.
- Criminal Justice background and/or experience are preferred.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and common software products.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill, teamwork and customer service skills.
October 24, 2013
Requisition Number: 2013559