The Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education has awarded the contract for a student information system to Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Missouri school districts may purchase Tyler SIS, also known as SISK12 in Missouri, at a negotiated rate from the State Contract without going through their own RFP process. Additionally, they may choose optional Tyler products for student transportation, special education, food service, information warehousing, and financial & HR management from the contract.
School districts may purchase the system by contacting Tyler Technologies, Inc. and referencing the contract C211018001.
Tyler Technologies, Inc. may be reached at:
116 Cliff Cave Road
St. Louis, MO 63129
Toll Free: 888-445-8503
School districts are NOT required to use Tyler SIS, however there are many reasons to consider Tyler for their software needs.
Tyler’s commitment in Missouri
- Local presence: 30+ Missouri-based employees developing, implementing & supporting Tyler SIS
- Strong Missouri client base
- Tyler SIS: 236 Missouri school districts
- Tyler ERP (financials & HR): 130 Missouri school districts, 151 local governments
- Tyler Pulse (information warehouse): 33 Missouri school districts
- Tyler Transportation: 23 Missouri school districts
- Multiple, active Missouri user groups
- Annual User Conference in Missouri
- 28 years of history in Missouri and state-specific domain experience
State Level transfer of data
Steering Committee: representatives from the state and individual districts will participate in a Tyler SIS product steering committee
One vendor with multiple best in class products
Frequently Asked Questions »
See the Summary Contract, which includes pricing, by entering the contract number C211018001 on the Office of Administration website:
*The published Request for Proposal (RFP) can be viewed and printed at http://18.104.22.168/IBPMWeb/Client/Framework.asp by selecting Searching by Contract Number and entering the criteria contract C211018001.
See Administrative Memo DSM-12-001 sent to Superintendents regarding this award