Munis Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) — Worry-free Software Delivery
With Munis Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), you get all the robust enterprise resource planning technology you need — without the hassle of hosting, maintaining and supporting it in-house. That means you can simplify your IT investment and personnel costs, as we will host and administer your Munis solution at our state-of-the-art data center in Falmouth, Maine.
Learn how the Kentucky Department of Education migrated to “The Cloud” »
What Can SaaS Do for You?
- Easy access to Munis SaaS solutions and applications over a secure Internet connection.
- Ongoing upgrades, support and file maintenance of Munis SaaS and ERP applications and database servers, hardware and operating system provided by our experts.
- Experienced Tyler personnel dedicated solely to Munis SaaS operations and the Munis product.
- Increased security for your information assets with full Disaster Recovery Services.
- Focus more time and budget dollars on improving citizen services.
Benefits of Munis SaaS
- Cost-effective — Meet your software needs with minimal investment. Implementation time is shortened, and you’re only responsible for a flat quarterly fee.
- Maximizes Resources — Additional Munis SaaS and ERP applications can easily be added in the future. And there is no expensive IT infrastructure, so IT personnel are free to work on other projects.
- Worry and Stress Free — Users have easy access to Munis applications and data over the Internet. There’s no server acquisition, upgrade or maintenance issues and no required specialized skills.
- Secure — Our data center offers complete redundancy with no single point of failure. And we utilize full data encryption and Virtual Private Networks (VPN) to transmit all data.