Streamline your essential business functions.
With Tyler SISFin, you can simplify your day-to-day workflow to ensure efficient, effective management of all your essential business operations. A true fund accounting system, Tyler SISFin is compliant with GAAP and GAFFR standards. This robust application delivers district-wide financial accounting and human resource management functionality to help you streamlines processes, increases efficiency and save valuable time and money.
- General Ledger — Manage accounting with a customizable account structure, built-in budget constraints and real-time financial reports that can contain graphs and charts for easy review.
- Accounts Payable — Maintain detailed information on all vendors, accounts, invoices, P-Card, and receipts for checks, auditing, bank reconciliation, and reporting.
- Purchase Orders — Create and track purchase orders from requisitions entered at the building level — from electronic approval through vendor payment.
- Budget Preparation — Prepare the annual budget with a tool that allows input from building administrators and the import of salary/benefit cost data.
- Fixed Asset Inventory — Follow school district inventory from buildings to classrooms to the individuals assigned to the item. Create reports for administrators or for GASB 34 reporting.
- Student Activity Accounts — Manage finances for student clubs, organizations and investments at each school or district-wide.
- Payroll — Streamline payroll processing with employee groups, automatic account distribution, G/L posting, digitized signatures, direct deposit, leave, W-2s, state reporting, and much more.
- Personnel — Allow instant access to relevant individual personnel information including contracts, degrees, hiring history, certifications, and assignment history.
- Employee Access Portal — Permit district employees to view leave balances, submit leave requests, review pay stub information, and more, via a secure Internet connection.
- Employee Time Clock — Provide time clock management for hourly and/or salaried employees and create the entries necessary for payroll.