Tyler Technologies Transportation Solutions, provides school districts and transportation contractors with integrated transportation management solutions to increase the efficiency and productivity of their operations. The product suite provides many areas of transportation including routing, planning, activity trip management, fleet maintenance, bus driver training, risk management, GPS vehicle location, and products for information and dissemination, not only to district employees, but for the community. The Associate Implementation Consultant is an entry-level implementation position. In this developing/learning capacity, the incumbent will learn Tyler software products and implementation approach and eventually be responsible for knowledge transfer directly to clients so they can use Tyler’s software solutions effectively in a production environment. The knowledge transfer to client can be on-site, or via webinar.
Latham, New York
- Learn software products with the goal of beginning to provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and education to clients on Tyler software products.
- Assist with designing and conducting knowledge transfer sessions on site or through webinars.
- Educate users on fundamental software functionality essential to the solution as well as on data entry, system administration, user security, and user permissions.
- Perform consultation/analysis of basic complexity of client business model to identify and document client requirements regarding Tyler products and functionality.
- Play an active role in troubleshooting client issues of basic complexity. Work with the Support or Development departments to resolve issues of basic complexity.
- Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
- May assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
- Notify more experienced staff, management and/or appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
- Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as 'quick tips' and 'how tos'.
- Act as liaison between the client and company’s technical staff including conveying technical information of basic complexity so that non-technical individuals can understand.
- May participate in the annual Users Conference to facilitate user group discussion on assigned module/topic.
- Extensive travels to client sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable work experience.
- Knowledge of principles and concepts in the discipline for which the knowledge transfer will be based is desired.
- Exceptional presentation and knowledge transfer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Valid driver’s license.
Requisition Number: 45-19-048