As an Customer Service Support Specialist, you would provide basic level software support for Tyler clients all over the country with the use, functionality, and understanding of their Transportation Solutions software. The Customer Service Support Specialist is an entry level position where you would be learning how to ensure timely resolution of client software issues through data analysis and troubleshooting, best practice communication, team coordinated testing, and other available tools for resolving issues. The Customer Service Support Specialist would be expected to continually grow and expand knowledge of the product.
Latham, New York
- Provide software support, troubleshooting and consultation to clients and on-site Implementation staff.
- Conduct first level diagnosis of system defects
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner
- Document and record all aspects of client interactions in designated client management systems
- Manage open calls by identifying and prioritizing issues
- Identify and meet service measurements and metrics
- Evaluate issues and escalate to senior team member or department member if additional expertise or assistance is needed.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions with issues pertaining to applicable software applications.
- Associates degree in business administration, or related field, or comparable work experience is desired
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong customer service skills, including focusing on the customer’s issue in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of being empathic towards client needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to ascertain client needs and provide relevant solutions
- Proficiency using computers and exposure to relational database or SQL desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude
- Ability to clearly understand and state customer issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Maintain composure under pressure
Requisition Number: 4518995