ExecuTime™ is a leading time and attendance solution that empowers employees via self-service functionalities and allows supervisors to closely manage overtime, job costing, and labor data through reduces expenses. ExecuTime time assists organizations with the most complex time and seamlessly integrates with payroll software solutions. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for delivering high quality knowledge training to clients allowing them to use Tyler software products efficiently and effectively to achieve daily operations. The incumbent consults and partners with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of workflow, business/technical requirements and needs to ensure that the knowledge transfer addresses client’s needs. The Consultant ensures that the transition to Tyler software is completed according to predetermined timelines and establishes a positive baseline for the new relationship between the client site and Tyler Technologies.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and education to clients on Tyler software products.
- Design and conduct training sessions on site or through webinars.
- Educate users on software functionality as well as on data entry, system administration, user security, and user permissions.
- Perform consultation/analysis of client business model to identify and document client requirements regarding Tyler products and functionality.
- May recommend options for new approaches in client work processes as appropriate to ensure efficient software solution for the client’s needs.
- May identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
- May consult with users to identify the proper data mapping process for the product conversion. Provide instruction to clients on proofing and analyzing data conversions from existing software to Tyler applications.
- May create custom reports or customize existing reports to satisfy client requirements. Play an active role in troubleshooting client issues, or work with the Support or Development departments to resolve.
- Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
- May assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
- Notify management and appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
- Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as "quick tips" and "how tos".
- Act as liaison between the client and company’s technical staff including conveying technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand.
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable work experience.
- Exceptional presentation and training skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel- 50%
- Valid driver’s license.
Requisition Number: 4518991