Incode is made of 3 primary solutions: Incode Financials, Utility Billing, and Courts. Incode Financials provides market-leading budgeting, financial management, personnel, utility, and citizen service applications to the small-to-mid-size local government market and schools. The Utility Billing suite offers functionality for water, gas, and electric and accommodates consumption, flat-rate, assessment, installation agreement billing and miscellaneous charges. The Incode® Court system is the nationwide leader in case management software for municipal courts, with court efficiency top-of-mind to reduce lines and improve in-court hearings. This software streamlines workflow, integrates cashiering, automates scheduling, reduces paper-usage, and improves defendant and court personnel communication.
The Interface Specialist is responsible for using third-party information from vendors and clients to provide seamless integration points and solutions for various Incode software applications.
Lubbock, TX office preferred. Open to all Tyler office locations and remote candidates.
- The Interface Specialist interprets third-party information and applies solutions to special interfaces within Incode software products. The Interface Specialist configures and trains clients on various interface applications and merchant processing systems, as well as, assists in the development of products and documentation for the interfaces.
- Four-year college degree is preferred.
- Software life-cycle knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge or work experience in the domains that Incode serves is highly preferred; municipal financial management, utility billing, and/or municipal courts.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Superior analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively with developers, network technicians and clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of standards for Windows®-based software
Requisition Number: 73040536-1