This intern will support the internal Project Management Office, a resource for all Project Managers across all product teams at Tyler Technologies.
Tyler Technologies is seeking an enthusiastic individual to learn about Project Management by helping our teams improve upon the quality of reference documents (such as standard operating processes (SOP), new releases, process documentation, and other project management tools). The Project Management intern will learn the inner workings of a large-scale project management team by proof-reading reference materials and creating content for other projects. The Project Management intern will primarily interface with internal team members, so great communication skills are of high importance. Other project tasks may be available, depending on candidate availability and team needs.
- The main responsibility of the Project Management Intern is to ensure reference materials (such as SOPs, step-by-step training materials, release notes, and other process documentation) are updated, accurate, and grammatically correct for the immediate use of all Project Managers operating through the Project Management Office.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Proficiency using computers and MS Office required.
- Excellent technical aptitude is desired.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through until processes are completed are desired.
Requisition Number: 73040504-4