Provide on-site and remote services to clients during the implementation process. Services include assistance with setup of applications, initial conversion data verification, training on the applications, and go-live assistance. In addition, Implementation Consultants teach live and web-based classes, and may be assigned to conduct business process reviews or gap analyses for clients.
San Diego, California
- Assist client in configuring and setting up EnerGov applications.
- Review initial data conversion and communicate conversion status to conversion analyst.
- Provide training to client staff on administration and use of EnerGov applications.
- Provide go-live assistance to client.
- Prepare class documentation and teach live or web-based classes.
- Conduct business process reviews and gap analyses and prepare related written reports.
- Travel 40-50% (Ability to travel by air, and valid driver license to rent vehicles) Product specific knowledge preferred:
- One year of business analysis and/or industry related experience with land, license and asset management software, implementation or consulting services. (or)
- At least three years of experience in recording and/or content management software implementation/consulting services or an equal number of years working directly with the EnerGov assessment applications
- Excellent technical skills (SQL Server, ISS, Crystal Reports) and must be able to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and ability to follow through until a process is complete.
- Exceptional independent judgment and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills particularly in converted software data verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Requisition Number: 73070251