Welcome Tyler New World ERP Clients!
We're thrilled that you will be joining us at Connect 2018 in historic Boston, Massachusetts. We invite you to take advantage of the many New World ERP™ classes being offered for Financial Management, IT, Human Resources/Payroll, Community Development, and Utility Management to help you best leverage your Tyler solution in the coming year.
Sessions to Empower You
Our full-session tracks include everything from basic refresher courses to deep dives, product demonstrations, best practices, and practical tips and tricks that will help you better serve your community. Here are the highlights:
- New World ERP General Session: This general session is a great opportunity to learn all about the activities happening in the New World ERP division. Will it be another episode of the Roger Routh morning show or will it be something new and exciting? Either way, you don't want to miss the chance to hear about what New World is planning!
- New Product Features: This has been a very busy year for New World ERP and we can't wait to share the details of the 2018.1 release. Throughout the conference, we'll be highlighting the new features of the application:
- Running New World ERP in Chrome, Safari (yes — on a Mac!), Edge, or Firefox. We'll be rolling out an updated version of New World ERP with the 2018.1 release that is compatible to run in any of the major browsers currently available.
- Product Design — Wish you could find things in New World ERP as easily as you find them on Amazon? The homepage has recently gone through a facelift to serve up the information you care about and provide an intuitive way to find what is important to you.
- Product Hub — We're excited to launch Tyler Hub and Tyler Identity. Hub provides easy to consume information based on real-time data from your New World ERP application. With seamless integration and drill-down capabilities (available via Tyler Identity), you can now configure a dashboard that provides you with the information you need.
- Labs: This year we're excited to offer some new lab opportunities. The 2018.1 release contains several changes and new features. Take advantage of lab opportunities to play with the new features, familiarize yourself with the new homepage and the general look/feel of the updated application. Excited for Tyler Hub? Stop in and learn how to customize it and how to get the most out of it from the developers that built it.
What's New This Year?
- We will get together for an event on Monday, April 23rd. Stay tuned for more information!
Registration will open in December! Make plans today to join us in Boston. You won't want to miss this fun, valuable, and highly informative conference.
Visit the New World ERP Commons with Your Questions, Challenges and More
Tyler's team of experts will be standing by at the New World ERP Commons throughout the conference. Stop by anytime to:
- Ask helpdesk questions
- Start one-on-one discussions
- View informal demos
- Share ideas with Tyler staff
No appointment necessary — just stop by at your convenience. The Commons is here to help.
We Look Forward to Seeing You in Boston
We hope this year's class lineup will help you create a vision for the future — a future of more efficient and effective ways of delivering fair and equitable value to your constituents.