Welcome Tyler New World Public Safety Clients!
Discover more about the 100+ New World Public Safety™ classes that will include everything from basic refresher courses to deep dives, product demonstrations, best practices, and practical tips and tricks that will help you better serve your community.
New World classes are organized into tracks, which provide a quick and easy starting point for selecting classes. These tracks include:
- BRZ — Brazos: This track is for current and potential Brazos software users who want to know more about eCitations, the true data collection tool.
- CX — Corrections: Focuses on the automation of daily operations of facilities responsible for booking and holding persons in custody.
- DS — Decision Support: Focuses on what goes into providing mission-critical data for law enforcement, fire and corrections agencies.
- ECD — Enterprise CAD: Speaks to Enterprise CAD and how it manages single or multi-jurisdictional dispatching activities for law enforcement, fire and EMS.
- EM — Enterprise Mobile: Focuses on Enterprise Mobile and how it integrates with other Tyler applications providing responders with accurate and reliable information.
- ER — Enterprise Records: This track focuses on the available reporting, integration, and workflow between CAD, records management, mobile, corrections, and fire records capabilities in Enterprise Records.
- FI — Fire: This track focuses on the workflow between fire records, fire mobile, and CAD, as well as law enforcement records.
- GI — GIS: This track is for current New World PS users using version 10x and 11x focusing on the importance of maintaining data, future directions, and what's next for GIS.
- GS — General Session: The public safety general session will focus on technology and innovations to be unveiled in the future.
- LE — LERMS: Will focus on command staff tools, streamlining investigations, data sharing, administrative processes, and reporting necessary in law enforcement.
- NWPS — New World Public Safety: This track is for current New World Public Safety software users who want to know more about records, mobile, field reporting, corrections, decision support, fire, and EMS solutions.
- TY-Tyler-wide: — Tyler-wide classes for all Tyler clients.
- Fresh Content. We're offering more than 100 classes, plenty from which to make your class selections. There's something for everyone!
- New Product Capabilities. Continuous improvement is as important as ever. Discover what's new in our public safety suite in 2018 and learn how its latest capabilities will extend the automation of your office.
- Product Event. Our New World Public Safety users will get together for an exclusive event on Monday, April 23rd. Stay tuned for more information!
See New World in Action — New World Demo Center
Visit the New World Demo Center to see get a first-hand look at some of our newest features and capabilities. At the demo center, you can interact with Tyler subject-matter-experts who will provide a personal demonstration on our best-in-class products. We can't wait to show you how these solutions can automate processes, eliminate paper, and increase efficiency.
Visit the New World Public Safety Commons with Your Questions, Challenges and More
Tyler's team of experts will be standing by at the New World Public Safety Commons throughout the conference. Stop by anytime to:
- Ask helpdesk questions
- Start one-on-one discussions
- View informal demos
- Share ideas with Tyler staff
No appointment necessary — just stop by at your convenience. The Commons is here to help.
Registration will open in December! Make plans today to join us in Boston. You won't want to miss this fun, valuable, and highly informative conference.