Incode Public Safety’s Jail module is at the heart of the intake and booking process, maintaining the logging of information, activities and incidents for both long-term and short-term holding facilities. The module is fully integrated with Incode Public Safety Records Management System (RMS).
- Provides for intake, booking, and housing
- Jail bookings are generated automatically out of the arrest module
- Tracks relevant detail for each person held
- User-defined intake questions
- Logs for phone, visitors, medical, money, and incidents
- User-defined holding facilities and individual cells can be set up by administration