Centralizes your operations with powerful simplicity.
Munis Financial applications make it easy to streamline and simplify all of your accounting operations throughout your organization. With its versatile features and options, Munis connects financial data to the Munis General Ledger, a true multi-fund accounting system with automated Due To/Due From processing. Plus, a flexible chart of accounts can be adapted to your organization’s needs.
Munis updates all balances in real-time with each transaction, connecting you to the most current, accurate information—when you need it. And with Munis Project and Grant Accounting you have an optional method for multi-year tracking of budgets, expenditures and revenues for user-defined projects, such as capital improvements, special programs and more.
Harness the Power of Munis Fund Accounting
- Manage multiple, simultaneous open periods and years.
- Work with full bi-directional integration between Munis and Microsoft® Excel, providing hyperlinks back to the originating record in addition to raw numerical data.
- Distribute allocations automatically.
- Perform real-time monitoring of available budget during entry.
- Store detail journal history for up to 10 years.
- Schedule recurring journal entries to run automatically.
- Reverse journal at the click of a button.
- Manage fixed assets with a complete set of financial statements.
- Manage tasks such as job costing and billing, asset maintenance and tracking of projects associated with work orders.
- Manage the collection of billed receivables and miscellaneous cash receipts, such as licenses, permits and registrations.