Public safety professionals rely on Tyler solutions to improve situational awareness and enhance productivity
Choosing the right tool for the job is important especially when it comes to public safety software — whether it is the safety of private citizens, law enforcement officers, fire and rescue personnel, or school resource and security officers. Across the country, public safety organizations — police, sheriff's departments, tribal police, transit authority police, postal police departments, and fire and rescue agencies — chose Tyler because we have the right tools for their jobs:
- 911 Dispatch » Manage single or multiple agency dispatching and accelerate the sharing of mission-critical information with first responders.
- Civil Processing » Manage civil processing from document receipt through service, payment process and final closeout.
- Jail Management & Corrections » Improve operational efficiency from intake and booking through housing and scheduling to the release of an inmate into probation and supervision.
- Mobile eCitation » Improve citation and parking data collection and processing in the field with flexible mobile solutions.
- Records Management » Handle the ever-growing day-to-day workload for law enforcement agencies with complete records management system solutions
We've drawn from our extensive experience to design, develop, deliver and support integrated public safety software systems to meet each agency's unique needs. Public safety personnel face tremendous challenges every day, and we have a proven track record for delivering software and services to help them meet those challenges. Tyler's commitment to the public sector — coupled with our insider's understanding of how to build, install, train, and maintain the most reliable, best-in-class, long-term technological solutions — make Tyler a leader among public safety software companies.