Efficiently manage your learning tools.
Given the demands on school budgets, at Tyler, we understand that every resource counts. That’s why our Tyler Textbook Inventory application is designed specifically to help schools track and manage their textbooks and other learning tools essential to student achievement.
With real-time management of textbook inventory, you can streamline business processes for teachers and students, while keeping your costs in check. Tyler Textbook Inventory makes it easy to track books from one room to another, meet curriculum needs and be certain that each child has the books he or she needs.
Benefits of Textbook Inventory
- Straightforward design and interface for easy use.
- Automatically track serialized and non-serialized assets.
- Transfer books and track asset allocation from one site or room to another.
- Easily distribute books to students.
- Automates return book processes to assess standardized fines for lost or damaged books.
- Search by item title, department, section, status, student, serial number, site or room.
- Streamline ordering to meet new curriculum headcount projections.
- Produce reports such as Surplus Inventory and Distribution by Location.