Immediate access to real-time school bus activity and location information
This automatic vehicle location (AVL) system does so much more than display the current location of each GPS equipped vehicle in your fleet. Versatrans Onscreen® marries raw global positioning system (GPS) data from potentially any GPS hardware/AVL system with routing data residing in Versatrans Routing & Planning, giving you immediate access to real-time route information with the ability to view, report on and answer questions about driver activity and vehicle location.
From knowing when each bus arrived at school to the speed a bus was traveling down a specific road, Onscreen can provide the answer to just about any question the drivers, schools, parents or community could ask about the actions of a vehicle.
Parents, guardians and students also see the value of Onscreen through the use of Versatrans My Stop, a mobile Web application that displays the current location of the bus and its estimated time of arrival at the stop.
What Makes Versatrans Onscreen the Standard AVL for School Buses?
- Comparison of the planned and actual route
- Audible off path alerts and reporting
- Immediate access to route, driver and student information
- Geographical boundary monitoring that alerts dispatchers when a vehicle enters or leaves pre-defined areas
- Onscreen works with all the leading hardware providers — giving school districts a choice
- Integration points with the Tyler Telematic GPS®, Tyler Pulse™ and Versatrans Routing & Planning, as well as partnered solutions
- Mobile Web browser application for bus stop time look ups
Versatrans Onscreen is also available as a cloud-based solution.
Tyler remains committed to offering the most effective and efficient software delivery methods to our clients, whether online or on site. Our flexible approach allows us to respond to your needs while delivering the most efficient and secure products and services possible. Contact us to help determine the right solution for your situation.