Munis Disaster Recovery Services — Up & Running Within Hours
Reliable protection when you need it most.
When it comes to your securing your critical information assets and serving the public, you simply can’t afford downtime. With Munis Disaster Recovery Services, you can be up and running your critical processes within hours of a disaster. We provide the servers, the operations staff and your stored data from our state-of-the-art data center located in our Falmouth, Maine office.
How Munis Disaster Recovery Works
- Determine Your Unique Response Plan — We help you identify critical processes and users, and help you define and document recovery procedures to create an overall response plan.
- Set It and Forget It — Using an efficient and secure "sync" process, your encrypted data is transferred to our servers within minutes each night.
- Secure Off-site Storage — We employ our own disaster recovery procedures and store client data at a secure off-site location.
- Access Munis Data — In the event of a disaster, your live database is loaded into a Munis environment on the server. Critical users are set up to access this server from any computer with an Internet connection.
Benefits of Munis Disaster Recovery and Database Recovery Services
- Worry and Stress Free — Data encryption and Virtual Private Networks (VPN) are used to transmit all data. We provide peace of mind that your Munis data is secure at all times.
- Maximizes Resources — Data security is our priority. Our recovery services do the work. We will tend to your critical information, and your IT personnel are free to focus on other strategic initiatives.
- Cost Effective — Available on a subscription, rather than a license basis. Meet your disaster recovery needs with minimal investment.