Integrated, enterprise school district software solutions that help schools put students first
School districts must work harder than ever to manage the needs of their constituents — students, parents, teachers, and taxpayers, not to mention local and statewide governing bodies and agencies. Now, more than ever, it's critical that schools function well as a cohesive system — from the classroom and the business office to the transportation department and the superintendent's office.
With Tyler School Solutions, K – 12 schools can bridge the silos of information between their departments with integrated school district management software.
Tyler's School Management and Administration Software Solutions
Tyler offers software solutions for:
- Boundary & District Planning — Automates the analysis of data, such as student populations, building capacities and community boundaries, simplifying the difficult process of planning.
- Document Management — Saves time and money by managing all your district's document online.
- Financial & Human Capital Management — Enhances the school's most essential business functions, integrating vital financial, budgeting and procurement data, and enabling management of human resources and payroll data and processes.
- Incident Management — Records and manages records for all incidents that occur at school or on the bus, including student discipline tracking.
- Information Warehouse — Combines and transforms data from multiple databases into highly usable information that supports effective decision-making.
- Special Education — Provides the tools to help schools, districts and educators stay compliant and to develop an IEP (Individual Education Program) for each student.
- Student Information — Helps leverage data to better manage classrooms and the district at large, providing key administrators and teachers with the resources to make informed decisions, while parents and students benefit from easy online access to student data.
- Transportation — Empowers schools to efficiently and cost effectively manage day-to-day transportation needs using route building, field trip scheduling, fleet maintenance management, GPS data collection, retrieval and use, as well as "what-if" scenarios for planning.
Empowering Schools to Help Students Achieve
Tyler School Solutions set industry standards and raise the bar for the school system software market. Our integrated applications provide clients with the most comprehensive set of school software solutions of any single vendor in the market, empowering schools to become more efficient, make better informed decisions and focus resources on student achievement.
Student information systems, transportation management, financial and human capital management, boundary and district planning, information warehouse — Tyler provides K – 12 schools with the all the tools they need to manage their organization and allow teachers do what they do best — educate our students. Tyler delivers powerful school management and administration software solutions designed to work the way you do!
Tyler Content Manager
Tyler Incident Management
Tyler Special Ed
Insider's Understanding of the K-12 School Market
With more than 25 years of experience serving more than 4,000 K-12 school clients, Tyler understands the need for software solutions that can support schools' many distinct functional areas. Our expertise in schools is a direct result of the hundreds of Tyler employees dedicated to these solutions — many of whom once worked for school districts. This history gives Tyler an insider's understanding of the school market and unique insight to meet the changing software and service needs of the K–12 market.