A user-driven online software support community available 24/7/365
Quick access to information is vital
in our fast-paced, online world. When it comes to software support, it’s easy to forget that some of the most valuable information lies not in internal systems or product manuals, but in the minds of you — our clients — and our employees.
At Tyler, we know we don’t always have all the answers, but we do recognize and value your unique experience and knowledge
. As clients and product users, you have a valuable set of opinions, experiences, ideas and insight that others — your public sector peers and
Tyler staff — can benefit from. And this is why we developed Tyler Community.
Download a brochure »
Comprised of Tyler clients, product users and staff, Tyler Community is an online mass collaboration and crowdsourcing tool
that allows participants to:
Tyler Community Features
- Search forums, discussions and wikis to solve problems before submitting a support ticket
- Connect with peers and Tyler staff in a collaborative, interactive environment
- Share best practices and knowledge about products or services
- Capture and re-use collective knowledge.
Value and Benefits of Tyler Community
- Blogs: A place for informative articles written primarily by Tyler staff around topics like industry news, announcements, tips-and-tricks and best practices.
- Forums: The designated place to start discussions and question-and-answer threads, and the primary support feature in the Community.
- Library: A library of downloadable media available to any Community member, including user guides, videos, images, documents and more.
- Wiki: An interactive research area to create articles around shared knowledge and training resources. Wikis are often a work-in-progress, edited by the Community.
- Find answers to questions…whenever, wherever, 24/7/365
- Gain knowledge about Tyler and the software products and services
- Search forums, libraries, blogs and wikis to try and solve problems before submitting a support ticket
- Gain insight on how to improve a business process or service to citizens
- Get input on best practices and lessons learned by discussing business issues with members in similar roles
- Expand business relationships by developing connections with like-minded professionals