Upcoming Live Webinar Topics:
What's New in Versatrans® v9.19 Suite Release
IWe are pleased to announce the release of version 9.19 of Tyler’s Versatrans suite of transportation management software solutions.
Join us for a 20 minute webinar. We will go over some of the more notable features that were added or enhanced. Enhancements include, but are not limited to:
- Employee Import via ASCII based text files (Routing & Planning®)
- mproved Daily Vehicle Override Capabilities (Onscreen®)
- Differentiated Idle Type Reporting (Onscreen®)
- Ability to Determine Driver Availability (Triptracker®
- Simpler Trip Completion Page (Triptracke®)
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Support
Register for Thursday, May 23, 1:00 p.m. EST »
Announcement: New GO6 Hardware Enhances
Tyler Telematic GPS Functionality
Introducing the newest Tyler Telematic GPS hardware! The new GO6 GPS unit represents the cutting edge in school bus fleet GPS technology.
In this 30-minute webinar, learn about new features including:
- An expandable IOX harness which allows you to add any combination of auxiliary devices
- Plug-and-play installation – no drilling required!
- And much, much more
All this comes on top of the standard Tyler Telematic GPS benefits such as true start- and stop-time records, engine diagnostics, and on-board alerts to assist in driver training.Register for Thursday, June 13, 11:00 a.m. EST »Register for Tuesday, June 18, 1:00 p.m. EST »