iasWorld Appraisal & Tax Software
Integrated solution manages all your property data in one convenient system.
Drawing from more than 70 years of experience providing appraisal and tax solutions
, Tyler’s iasWorld solution is the most complete appraisal and tax administration software package available. Given our deep domain experience, we understand that when it comes to serving your jurisdiction, you need the right blend of innovative functionality and reliable performance in one integrated system.
That’s why we designed iasWorld as a complete Web-based, GIS-enabled toolset
for managing the entire property tax life cycle. From CAMA and assessment
to tax billing and collection
, iasWorld provides enterprise-wide access to data to help streamline your operations. Whether you’re looking to maintain assessment data, produce property values, analyze property data, generate tax bills, collect and disburse taxes or manage appeals — you can do it all with this easy-to-use system.No matter the size or scope of your jurisdiction’s needs, iasWorld delivers:
In addition, iasWorld provides key benefits such as:
- Complete Data Centralization: All appraisal, assessment, tax and payment information is maintained in one database.
- Powerful Connectivity: Web services provide instant connectivity to third party systems.
- Scalable for Growth: Meets the needs of any size jurisdiction, supports multiple jurisdictions and can be adapted to meet an individual jurisdiction’s changing needs.
- Comprehensive Access: Fully integrates with third-party mapping and aerial photography vendors, including Pictometry® and ESRI®, for access to accurate property data, maps and images.
Learn about iasWorld’s easy data management and analysis, advanced workflow, and reporting capabilities »
- Empowers jurisdictions to provide fair and equitable taxation.
- Improves the quality of assessments.
- Reduces operational and overhead costs.
- Enhances the flow of information between agencies.
- Improves employee productivity.
- Provides new value-added services to jurisdictions.