Because innovative software is just the beginning.
We understand that getting the most out of your Incode investment means having the right resources to back you at every turn. When you need assistance, our team of Incode experts is here to support you long after the implementation is complete.
For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with public sector clients just like you. Every day, our Incode product team brings this proven experience—as well as the insight many of our team members gained by working firsthand in the public sector—to support you with a full range of technical services.
Application Availability and Disaster Recovery
In the event your business infrastructure is interrupted by a disaster, Tyler can have your critical processes up and running again within mere hours. If your entire community is affected by the disaster, Tyler will act as an Application Service Provider for your Incode applications, which means we will run your applications for you. No matter what you need, we’re here to deliver.
Learn more about application availability
Systems Management Services
One of our most popular add-on services is also one of our most comprehensive and effective—delivering total IT support without the expense of additional IT services,staff or resources. Systems Management Servicesincludes dedicated and proactive system monitoring to prevent and detect problems quickly, along with remote technical support to address any issues that still manage to crop up. Meanwhile, our expert in-house staff handles all database management administration, backup and support.
Systems Management Services include:
- System Monitoring—We work ti identify and respond to issues before they cause system downtime.
- Remote Technical Support—Support technicians can remotely access your computers to solve IT issues directly and in real time.
- Database Administration—Tyler handles all server updates, patches and maintenance from off-site so you don't have to.
- Data Backup—We ensure your data is always kept safe in the event of a system crash or data loss
- System Maintenance—Our staff handles ongoing system maintenance to keep your systems up to date for maximum efficiency.
Other Technical Services
Depending upon your office’s specific needs and goals, additional technical services may be needed at times to configure your system. Therefore, Tyler offers as-needed technical services—customized to your unique requirements—to help you proactively address issues. For example, we can provide:
- Change management consulting
- Hardware consulting and purchase
- Technical support and consulting
- Business solution design
- And much more
Do you have a project, business need or functional goal that’s challenging you? Tyler stands ready to meet the challenge.