Simplify processing and maximize productivity.
Now you can make e-filing even easier for courts and the legal community with Odyssey File & Serve (formerly Wiznet). This powerful application enables documents to be filed, served, distributed and delivered electronically. With Tyler’s deep industry experience and market-leading user-focused design, Odyssey File & Serve offers advanced functionality that's convenient and easy to use. Even for users unfamiliar with e-filing, Odyssey takes a cumbersome process and simplifies it using a few clicks of a mouse.
For the Courts
Odyssey File & Serve simplifies the workload for overworked staff by reducing both document processing time and courthouse traffic, so users can focus on higher priority tasks. In contrast to traditional filing, e-filing saves:
- Manpower and man-hours — The need for physical handling, storage and security evaporates.
- Paper — The average courthouse can save 5,000 reams of paper or 300 trees a year.
- Money — A small convenience fee can help courthouses pay for the system within a few years.
Learn more about File & Serve for Courts »
For the Legal Community
Odyssey File & Serve takes one of the most time-consuming and tedious tasks facing law offices – document processing and filing — and transforms it into a simple exercise that literally requires just the click of a mouse. In contrast to traditional filing, e-filing saves:
- Time — Average filing time drops from seven minutes to one; plus, no more time in lines.
- Travel — Anywhere, anytime online access means no more trips to the courthouse or elsewhere.
- Costs — Users reap the cost-saving benefits of streamlined document processing.
Learn more about File & Serve for Lawyers »
Like all Odyssey products, Odyssey File & Serve integrates seamlessly into the Odyssey product suite
(as well as other case management solutions). Documents filed through our e-filing solution can be easily shared with other applications within Odyssey, so all interested parties can have instant, real-time access to the documents they need. Advanced configuration options and military-grade data encryption ensures sensitive information stays safe and reaches only those users who need it.