Connecting and tracking all fleet management data
Versatrans Fleetvision®school bus fleet management software streamlines the maintenance process for your district’s fleet of school buses. From tracking fuel usage to extensive inventory control, Fleetvision is designed to handle time-consuming administrative tasks, so you can stay focused on keeping your fleet running in top condition.
Versatrans Fleetvision, fleet management software for school bus transportation departments, helps you:
- Keep up with preventive maintenance
- Prevent unexpected vehicle break downs
- Know the life cycle of every part in your inventory
- Streamline the administrative duties in a bus garage.
Automating the Maintenance Process
The key to an efficient shop is staying on track with preventive maintenance. Versatrans Fleetvision, Tyler’s school bus fleet management software, easily manages all of your mileage and hour-meter-based maintenance tasks. For example, shop personnel are notified of the vehicles coming due, as well as any vehicles past due. With one click, work orders can be generated and the vehicle scheduled into the shop.
The work order process in Fleetvision was designed with the busy mechanic in mind. From work order requests and work order templates to job completion reports and even invoicing, Fleetvision manages every step, keeping you on top of how your shop is operating.
Simplifying Fleet Inspections
Extend the automation of work orders one step further by implementing Dataspark and Zonar® Systems' EVIR. The Zonar hand-held inspection device collects data from tags placed in key inspection “zones” on the bus and transmits it back to Zonar servers. Dataspark then contacts the servers at user-defined intervals and checks for new information. When it finds new information, it immediately transfers it into the fleet management software database, and automatically creates work requests for any defects logged.
Benefits of Versatrans’ Fleet Management Software
Verstrans Fleetvision offers numerous benefits to transporation departments including:
- Scalable to any size fleet with any number of garages
- Proactive preventive maintenance notifications through Fleetvision
- Efficient inventory and warranty tracking
- Complete work order management, from request to invoice
- Accurate fuel consumption tracking.
In addition, there are a number of integration points between Versatrans and other Tyler products as well as integration opportunities with partnered solutions. Fleetvision, like other Versatrans and Tyler products is backed up with outstanding technical support, customizable training options, and proven implementation methods provided by knowledgeable Tyler personnel. Download the product sheet for more details »
Extending Versatrans Fleetvision
With Tyler’s integrated and enhanced solutions, you can extend the functionality of your fleet management software with other applications such as:
- Dataspark® — Dataspark is the connection between Zonar’s EVIR pre- and post-trip inspection device.
- Tyler Pulse™ — Pulse pulls valuable vehicle data from Fleetvision to use for district-wide analysis.