Moving to the Cloud: Questions to Ask
The public sector's embrace of the cloud is transforming the national data landscape. Local governments of all sizes, school systems, and special districts are increasingly recognizing the value of moving from on-premises servers to cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions.
For organizations thinking about moving to the cloud, consider these key questions to ask:
- How does the cloud influence infrastructure spending?
- How can the cloud reduce the burden on IT staff?
- How does the cloud impact security?
- What’s the value of scalability in the cloud?
- How does the cloud help with access to the latest tech?
- How does the cloud affect connectivity?