Tyler Technologies established the Tyler Public Sector Excellence Awards to recognize and reward our end-users for achievements in an industry that is ever-changing. This is our chance to acknowledge clients who demonstrate leadership, innovation and excellence in developing, deploying and maintaining Tyler solutions in new ways — because our clients are a big part of why our solutions are so successful. We invite our clients to participate in the Tyler Public Sector Excellence Awards every year. Entries are judged on:
- Organizational Efficiency and Productivity — Tyler applications or services improved overall workflow efficiencies or processes improved staff productivity.
- Organizational Responsiveness — Tyler applications or services improved your ability to provide information to employees, vendors or citizens.
- Business Value — Tyler applications or services allowed your organization to accomplish something that had a large impact or of significant value.
- Innovation — Your organization is using Tyler applications or services in unique and innovative ways.
- Relevance to other organizations using Tyler solutions.
Applications open in the fall of each year. Eligibility is based on having one of the following Tyler solutions implemented: CLT Appraisal Services, Eagle, Eden, EnerGov, iasWorld, Incode, Incode (public safety), Infinite Visions, Munis, New World (financial), New World (public safety), Odyssey, Orion, SoftCode, Traversa, Tyler SIS, Tyler Verify and Versatrans. Share your unique insights with your peers so that others can benefit from your success, and be recognized for it! Enter to win a 2017 Tyler Public Sector Excellence Award today.
Learn more »