Provide software support for Tyler clients in the use, functionality, and understanding of our products and databases. The Software Support Specialist ensures timely resolution of easy- moderate client software issues through data analysis and functionality troubleshooting using multiple development tools, best practice communication, team coordinated testing, and other available tools for resolving issues. The Software Support Specialist is expected to continually grow and expand knowledge of the product.
- Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve easy-moderate client inquiries and problems effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies.
- Uses and programs SQL to resolve basic to moderate issues.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Uses Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- May submit client issues to development team for resolution as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- May provide training to client end-users (typically via webinar).
- Creates or enhances documentation throughout the support process.
- Contributes to company knowledge library and/or Tyler Community.
- May participate in Early Adopter activities.
- May participate in User Group meetings and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requisition Number: 4518804