Attendees learn about the Enterprise Permitting & Licensing suite and its applicable business uses. The class begins on the Hub My EnerGov Home page, the suite’s new landing page. Topics include Notifications, Tasks, Favorites, Custom Links, and Recent Cases. Attendees learn how to use the Omnibar and Advanced Search app and navigate other HTML apps such as Parcel Manager. At the end of the class, attendees are familiar with using the suite to input, collect, and analyze information, and generate reports and documents.
Registration Deadline: 6/16/2022 - 10:00 AM EST
The virtual lab is a completely unique approach to online training and is designed for interaction between students and instructors. The User will experience live, hands−on training as one of our expert instructor’s guides you through engaging curriculum from the convenience of your office. Have a question during the class? No problem! You will be able to get answers from your instructor on the spot.
How to Participate
The Virtual Lab courses are subscription based and allow for each employee within the participating municipality to register for any of the scheduled courses. This is an instructor−led opportunity using virtual software; therefore, each user must have access to a computer.
Individual tracks will be posted quarterly, and space is limited (10 per class).
Subscriptions are 10% of your annual maintenance agreement with a minimum of $5,000 per year. Please contact Christy Goss, Training & Education Manager, for more information on the Virtual Lab program at 1-888−355−1093 or email email@example.com.
Once a purchase order is signed and returned, we will open all sessions to your municipality.
- Registration for each session will occur via Tyler U (see instructions below- we will no longer take registrations through email)
- Each class is hands-on and limited to 10 participants
- Classes are scheduled on Eastern time zone
- Classes start promptly at the designated time
- If you cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If no participants attend within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time, the class will be canceled. An email will be sent out to notify attendees
- If you are planning on completing a “track” (listed in the Appendix of the Virtual Lab Overview document), it is your responsibility to schedule the classes needed unless taking the full session when available
How to Withdraw from a class
Please see the Virtual Lab Overview document under the "How to Withdraw" section