This course provides an understanding of workflow functionality and review the most common types of workflow actions. This class will also cover the purpose of the workflow, understanding priority and sort order and how to attach optional steps and actions. This course is targeted for administrators and will also cover how to configure workflows in Enterprise Permitting & Licensing, powered by EnerGov™.
Registration Deadline: 9/11/2022 - 10:00 AM EST
The virtual lab is a completely unique approach to online training and is designed for interaction between students and instructors. The User will experience live, hands−on training as one of our expert instructor’s guides you through engaging curriculum from the convenience of your office. Have a question during the class? No problem! You will be able to get answers from your instructor on the spot.
How to Participate
Once you (a jurisdiction employee) register on Tyler University (Tyler U), you can sign up for any scheduled sessions. Pay for the training per class or via a subscription. Virtual Lab classes are included with Assist subscriptions. Each attendee must have access to a computer because this instructor-led opportunity uses virtual software.
Individual tracks will be posted quarterly, and space is limited (10 per class).
Subscriptions are 10% of your annual maintenance agreement with a minimum of $10,000 per year. Please contact Christy Goss, Training & Education Manager, for more information on the Virtual Lab program at 1-888−355−1093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a purchase order is signed and returned, we will open all sessions to your jurisdiction.
- Registration for each session will occur via Tyler U (see instructions below- we will no longer take registrations through email)
- Each class is hands-on and limited to 10 participants
- Classes are scheduled on Eastern time zone
- Classes start promptly at the designated time
- If you cannot attend, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If no participants attend within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time, the class will be canceled. An email will be sent out to notify attendees
- If you are planning on completing a “track” (listed in the Appendix of the Virtual Lab Overview document), it is your responsibility to schedule the classes needed unless taking the full session when available
How to Withdraw from a class
Please see the Virtual Lab Overview document under the "Withdrawing from a Session" section