Everything you need is at your fingertips.
Part of Tyler's complete iasWorld appraisal & property tax solution, iasWorld CAMA is a powerful, comprehensive and accurate system for managing property assessment data, generating property values, and ensuring fair and equitable property taxation.
With iasWorld CAMA you can:
- Develop property value estimates using comprehensive property data.
- Set values for land, residential and commercial properties, condominiums and other types of properties.
- View property valuation estimates based on the three approaches to value on one screen and choose which method of valuation to apply to the parcel.
- Classify properties, land and improvements to determine assessed values used to calculate taxes.
- Maintain and apply income models to income-producing property in different geographic areas.
- Use constrained multiple regression analysis (MRA) modeling for easy valuation in areas where sales data is missing.
- Draw complex property sketches using your mouse or vector codes.
iasWorld fully integrates with third-party mapping and aerial photography vendors, including Pictometry® and ESRI®, ensuring you always have access to accurate property data, maps and images.
Three Approaches to Value
iasWorld CAMA includes valuation tables and algorithms that support the three approaches to value — cost, sales comparison and income — as well as Marshall & Swift® building cost data. Our methodology is developed based on Tyler’s more than 75-year history in the appraisal and tax software market. The result: fair, uniform and equitable market values.