Tyler Technologies System & Organization Control (SOC) Reports are independent third-party examination reports that demonstrate how Tyler achieves key compliance controls and objectives. The purpose of these reports is to help you and your auditors understand the Tyler controls established to support operations and compliance. However, Tyler Technologies considers these reports to be confidential and, as such, a signed non-disclosure agreement will be required before the reports are released to the requestor.
Tyler SOC Compliance Report Request Process
To obtain a copy of the Tyler Technologies SOC reports, please do the following:
- Download a copy of the Tyler Technologies Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Have the individual designated as the primary contact person for the client complete and sign the bottom-right section of the NDA form
- Send the signed and completed NDA to NDAVerification@tylertech.com for legal review and countersignature. Please include the name of the Tyler product(s) that are in use to ensure that the properly scoped report is sent.
- Once the NDA has been verified and countersigned, an email will be sent to the primary contact person.
- Clicking the Download link in the email will bring the recipient to the login page for Tyler's Secure File Transfer Utility.
- If the recipient already created an account previously, they can log in using their existing credentials
- If the recipient does not already have credentials, they can simply enter their email address (which needs to be the same address that the Reports email was sent to) and they will be walked through creating an account
- Once logged in, click the Download button which will prompt you to save the ZIP package containing the reports to a destination of your choosing.
- Once the download completes and you unzip the package, open the PDF report files and enter the password provided in the original email body.
If you experience issues during this process, please contact NDAVerification@tylertech.com for assistance.