Improve transactional efficiency, eliminate data entry duplication, and streamline citizen service
Tyler’s Incode Utility Billing suite of applications are a perfect fit for both municipal and independent utility authorities for services such as water, gas and electric with basic or tiered rate tables. Our applications also accommodate consumption, flat-rate, assessment, and installation agreement billing, and miscellaneous charges.
Our systems import and export meter reading data from handheld, touch, automatic, radio, and fixed-based reading devices. Users can set up cycle-controlled, auto billing processing to ensure each account is billed, penalized, and provided notices in a timely manner with little operator intervention. And eBill, Incode’s robust electronic billing feature, eliminates the need for costly paper statements.
As part of the Incode’s complete integration, Utility Billing increases account review and transactional efficiencies and eliminates data entry duplication.
- Centralized contacts and property database
- Full cash collection and receipting integration
- eGovernment portals enable citizen self-service and commerce
- Extensive reporting and querying functionality
- Integrated Mapping and GIS spatial analysis
- Mobile technology empowers employees in the field
- Integrated document management, output processing