Whether connected or temporarily disconnected, New World Mobile keeps firefighters and emergency responders informed via access to dispatch information and other vital data about a building, business or location. New World Mobile presents information on a single screen, for easy access in the field. With a Windows tablet, it automates fire inspections and streamlines EMS field reporting by saving time and reducing data entry.
New World Mobile dramatically improves communication in the field through messaging, silent dispatching and automatic vehicle location (AVL). Firefighters have full and instant access to dispatch information, preplans and alerts, which helps accelerate response times and keeps first responders well informed at the scene.
Integrated with Esri®, the embedded mapping in New World Mobile provides firefighters in the field with up-to-the-minute views of all activity using dispatch information like incident location, turn-by-turn driving directions, hydrant locations and more. Preplans and other important information is automatically presented based on location, and accessible even when the system is temporarily disconnected.
- Designed for laptops and Windows tablets
- Real-time clear and concise information
- Data flows via CAD, mobile and records
- Feature-rich instant mapping
- Automated fire field inspections
- EMS field reporting
- Monitor dispatch activity and calls
- Approve field-based reports electronically
- Preserve settings via global user profiles
- Track network connectivity