Improving citizen services with centralized facilities, finance and program management
Managing the full spectrum of community programs with limited staff and funding is a challenge for parks and recreation administrators. Time spent processing class registrations, managing facility rentals, and coordinating instructors, volunteers and equipment leaves little time for creative program development. Tyler Parks & Rec centralizes these functional areas into a single administrative portal with a 360-degree view of all department activities and events.
Tyler Parks & Rec is a recreation management software solution that is designed to help you manage the daily operations and finances for parks and recreation programs. Parks & Rec provides administrators with the tools needed to manage details and operate more efficiently:
- Online calendar simplifies facility reservations
- Membership features support multiple fee structures
- Facility rentals and other fees can be invoiced and automatically folded into the General Billing processes
- Optional interface with Tyler Cashiering provides flexible point-of-sale fee processing
- Access to real-time class registrations allows better resource planning and waiting list management
- Ability to import spreadsheets of contact lists reduces data entry
- Relationship mapping allows you to connect contacts and track activity history for extended families
- SSRS reports make it easy to generate class lists, team rosters, instructor lists and more
- User-defined fields allow you to capture data unique to your community
Develop a Custom Web Presence
The administrative portal is intuitive and easy to use. Upload photographs and logos to create a custom website with a photo montage and colorful graphics. Access your secure administrative portal from any computer to make frequent updates like weather related closures, schedule updates and more. Build links to Facebook, Twitter and other social networking tools that build interest and encourage participation in programs. Use the GIS map feature to quickly visualize where your registrants live and identify underserved communities for future outreach.
Improve Citizen Access
The web portal provides citizens with around-the-clock access to class listings, field locations, equipment lists, permission forms, and enables them to register and pay for classes online. The HTML5 interface assures easy access with any browser on any device, including mobile devices. By allowing citizens to serve themselves, Parks & Rec reduces customer service demands and routine administrative tasks.
Build on Your Success
Tyler Parks & Rec enables you to create class listings and define their enrollment by age, residency or other criteria. And for those popular classes that you offer again and again, you can save these classes as templates to update and post year after year.