With Tyler SIS, administrators, counselors, teachers, and staff can spend less time worrying about operations — and more time focused on students.
We Get Schools We’ve been in the student information system business since 1979 and more than 1,000 school districts ranging in size from 50 students to 50,000 students — and could be used by districts with many times that number — use Tyler SIS. Our industry tenure and our client base have provided us with valuable insight.
- Insight into how each role in your organization uses software.
- Insight into valuable district data.
- Insight into how to implement a new SIS with minimal disruption to your operations and maximum benefit to your staff.
We Offer a Holistic Approach to SIS Tyler’s school solutions share data dynamically, resulting in a significant reduction in staff hours spent performing redundant tasks, managing integrations and correcting data. By minimizing and consolidating administrative tasks with one click access to student details, Tyler SIS maximizes teacher instructional time and ultimately student achievement.
We Provide Outstanding Service Client-centric practices have served our clients, and us, well. Surveys conducted by the independent Help Desk Institute rank our overall client satisfaction above average for our industry. Learn more about our comprehensive client services »
Here’s how we do it:
- We are honest and transparent. We communicate issues before they affect clients, we share our development road map and we allow clients to track their own support issues.
- We are accountable. We do not leave questions unanswered.
- We are upfront about implementation costs.
- We believe in client-driven development initiatives.
- We encourage active state-focused user groups.
- We have a history of backing our clients no matter what.
- We empower our clients with unique tools such as Tyler Community, Tyler University and our Tyler K-12 Viewpoints Blog.
We Provide Long-Term Return on Your Investment Tyler offers perpetual licensing, which ensures you always have access to the most current technology and functionality. You won’t need to pay relicensing fees when new versions of your licensed software are released. This not only protects your investment, it minimizes disruptions during deployment of new functionality and minimizes the need for retraining after a significant update. It works; we have taken clients from DOS-based systems purchased in 1979 to Web-based systems in 2014 — all without relicensing fees. Learn more about evergreen »