Turning chaos into order. Unblocking stuck clients. Solving weird and interesting problems with software engineer teammates. Writing beautifully concise, helpful answers to client's questions and skillfully documenting it for your colleagues so everyone can benefit from it for the next one.
Work with our transformative data solutions that help agencies address mission-critical outcomes. Our cloud-based data platform, open data solutions, and performance management solutions help agencies improve performance, transparency, and public engagement.
Do these attributes describe you?
- You love to triage and gather requirements and coming to work to problem-solve for technical and non-technical clients is something you’d look forward to
- You are comfortable interacting with technical decision makers and management to drive clarity even when there is no clear correct answer
- You thrive on engineering creative solutions and taking ownership of implementing them
- Effectively communicating with everyone (clients, end users, and internal stakeholders) is just part of what you do
- Being a self-starter, embracing ambiguity, and are highly motivated to:
- Seek out answers from technical experts cross-functionally about things you know nothing about
- Understand a technical problem (not just be able to translate it)
- Become an Socrata products and internal data sharing expert
- Curate and maintain a broad and best-in-class knowledge base
- Passionate about team collaboration, performance excellence, and measuring service level agreements and satisfaction
On a very logistical level, you have flexibility to work different shifts, including an early shift (6am – 3pm) or later shift (9am – 6pm), or other combinations that we might need.
What about these? These would be doubleplusgood…
- You are not afraid to hold yourself accountable and learn from mistakes
- You love collaborating and advocating for change based on user feedback
- You are skilled at explaining and documenting technical concepts for a variety of audiences
How We Act
How we act with each other and our clients embodies the core values:
- We value big ideas and creative execution
- We build open and honest relationships
- We are results driven and accountable
- We celebrate success together
- We aspire to be remarkable
- We take individual responsibility for the success of every client
Do you share our values? Is this the kind of environment where you'll feel empowered to do your best and most meaningful work?
Competitive salary, a 401K with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, as well great health benefits are offered. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply right here!
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector - cities, counties, schools and other government entities - to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of their constituents. Tyler's client base includes more than 15,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, Australia, and other international locations. In 2017, Forbes ranked Tyler on its "Most Innovative Growth Companies" list, and Fortune included Tyler on its "100 Fastest-Growing Companies" list. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Tyler has more than 4,200 employees in multiple divisional and regional offices across the U.S. You can learn more about Tyler Technologies at www.tylertech.com.
The Data & Insights Division employs about 150 team members and is headquartered in a vibrant and creative workspace in Seattle, WA. You can learn more about this remarkable division of Tyler at https://www.tylertech.com/products/socrata.
Tyler Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tyler Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Tyler Technologies encourages applicants of all ages.
At the Data & Insights division of Tyler, we aspire to be remarkable: in the culture we create, the products we build, and the services we deliver. We believe a diverse team that embodies many different backgrounds and experiences is necessary for us to be the best we can be. Within the division, we pursue a culture of inclusivity by identifying and removing aspects of our culture that stop people from being able to do the best work of their lives in physical and emotional safety, while being their authentic selves. We seek diversity, equity, and inclusion across our organization and in our daily work as individuals.
We understand change takes time and that we still have work to do, and we are committed to making continual progress.