Our Implementation Consultant must be insanely curious about how organizations work and must seek to understand why people do what they do to get their job done. Implementation Consultants take pleasure in finding creative solutions that increase the value of final products, so that end-users and stakeholders are delighted with the results.
Implementation Consultants at Tyler Technologies must be able to employ the latest techniques in addition to time-tested analysis methodologies. They must be adept at elicitation practices such as interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, facilitated workgroups, and more. Additionally, they must be experts at requirements analysis and software lifecycle documentation, and able to craft business process descriptions to guide developers and satisfy end-user desires. Their abilities must extend to document findings in formats ranging from user stories to data mapping and workflow processes in a concise way so that our technical team can turn them into reality in our Entellitrak framework. Implementation Consultants must have the confidence and ability to interact with clients and senior team members from various organizations in the division, industry, and government.
At Tyler Technologies we are looking for those who understand the challenges of translating business needs into technical reality. Potential team members with prior job titles ranging from business systems analyst, systems analyst, requirements engineer, process analyst, product manager, product owner, enterprise analyst, business architect, and management consultant may find themselves challenged and rewarded in an Implementation Consultant position at Tyler Technologies.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external customers and internal team members to analyze identify and document user stories and deliver artifacts such as requirements documents and specifications.
- Act as the project expert regarding requirements elicitation, documentation, analysis, and management, and the communication of business needs.
- Understand the current state of the client organization, while at the same time track to the vision of where a client organization wants to be.
- Develop that understanding to serve as a basis for the later identification of business needs and to define solutions that meet business needs, goals, or objectives.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team to achieve successful project functionality, and to produce outstanding Entellitrak systems.
- Represents Tyler Technologies in the most positive manner with prospective, former, and current clients, suppliers, and the community we serve.
- Interact effectively with a diverse group of team members and clients within the Tyler, industry, and government communities.
- 3-5 years experience (or more) as a Business or Systems Analyst.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience documenting software requirements and following methodologies.
- Very strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements for Entellitrak development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to create swim-lane diagrams and other process documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Experience with case management and business process management solutions similar to Tyler Technologies' Entellitrak platform.
- Expert at OO analysis and design.
- Knowledge of relational database terminology modeling and design techniques.
- 5+ years of experience aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology.
- Extensive experience facilitating formal requirement gathering sessions or workgroups.
- Connect the project’s objectives with the organization's strategic goals.
- Facilitate a large group of multidiscipline participants to agree on common objectives using advanced facilitation techniques to brainstorm, reduce conflicts, and identify solutions.
- Expertise in eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders, not simply their expressed desires.
- Must be eligible for government clearance; possession of a Secret Clearance is preferred but not required.
Work with the only low-code application development platform purpose-built for the public sector. With a focus on case management and business process management, you can help government agencies at every level organize and automate data, tasks, regulations, and interactions in a way that is configured to their specific needs.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We’re also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.