Implementation Consultant, Enterprise ERP-Utility Billing, National
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for delivering high quality knowledge transfer services to clients allowing them to use standard Tyler interfaces efficiently and effectively to achieve daily operations. The incumbent consults and partners with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of workflow, business/technical requirements and needs to ensure that the knowledge transfer addresses client’s needs. The Consultant ensures that the transition to standard Tyler interfaces is completed according to predetermined timelines and establishes a positive baseline for the new relationship between the client site and Tyler Technologies.
This integrated ERP system manages all clients core functions, including financials, procurement, HR, payroll, and revenues. Enterprise ERP breaks down departmental data silos, streamlines processes, and eliminates duplicate data entry. To learn more about us click here!
Tyler’s Incode Utility Billing™ suite of applications are a perfect fit for both municipal and independent utility authorities for services such as water, gas, and electric with basic or tiered rate tables. Our applications also accommodate consumption, flat-rate, assessment, installation agreement billing, and miscellaneous charges.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
Remote | Tempe, Arizona | Modesto Metropolitan Area, California | Lakewood, Colorado | Yarmouth, Maine | College Station, Texas | Kent, Delaware | Greenburgh, New York | Boise, Idaho | Denver, Colorado | Frankfort, Kentucky | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Helena, Montana | Lincoln, Nebraska | Little Rock, Arkansas | Raleigh, North Carolina | Santa Fe, New Mexico | Topeka, Kansas | Tallahassee, Florida | Cleveland, Ohio | Gladstone, Missouri
• Provide professional services such as consultation, interface readiness, and education to clients on Tyler interface products.
• Design and conduct knowledge transfer sessions on site or through webinars.
• Educate users on interface functionality, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• May recommend options for new approaches in client work processes as appropriate to ensure efficient interface solution for the client’s needs.
• May identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific interface design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
• Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
• May assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
• Notify management and appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
• Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as "quick tips" and "how tos".
• Act as liaison between the client and company’s technical staff including conveying technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand.
• May participate in the annual User Conference. Facilitate user group discussion on assigned module/topic.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification• Bachelor’s degree, or comparable work experience.
• Typically a minimum of one year experience as an Associate Implementation Consultant or equivalent industry experience.
• Strong knowledge of principles and concepts in the discipline for which the knowledge transfer will be based is desired.
• Exceptional presentation and knowledge transfer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products (SQL, IIS, Excel).
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to travel 25 - 50%
• Valid driver’s license
2023 Training Class• Dates: February 20, 2023 - April 28, 2023 (ten-weeks)
• Week 1 & 9 are in our Yarmouth, ME office (travel expenses covered). The remaining weeks of training will take place remote. Must be able to attend and successfully complete a 10-12 week mandatory new hire training class as an essential job function of the implementation consultant/software support specialist role.
• You will be eligible to participate in the Annual Tyler Bonus & Implementation Consultant incentive plan. Payout of these incentives is contingent upon meeting your performance objectives and/or business results. The Implementation Consultant incentive plan is an addition to your base pay, with the opportunity to earn up to $3,000 - $7,000/year.
• ERP New Hire Tyler Days:
• This is an HR-hosted event for new hires that provides you with a more in-depth discussion of your division and the company.
• Your HR team, division's president, and other leaders across the company will present throughout the event — covering our history, mission, values, cultural identity, strategic vision from a divisional and Tyler-wide standpoint, and so on.
• Product and department presentations are offered by the senior leaders of our organization.
This is an opportunity to interact and network with team members from various offices.
State-Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements
Salary will generally fall between $51,035 - $67,151 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We’re also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.