Serve as a Socrata Platform and data-enabled government expert that combines strong technical proficiency and project management skills with excellent interpersonal and business development acumen.
You help organizations connect technology and data to measurable client outcomes. As a product expert and client advocate, you lead effective solution discovery and implementation methodologies in order to architect, enable, deliver, and support data-enabling solutions for large organizations. You are very comfortable developing and driving high-level strategic outcomes as well as rolling up your sleeves to execute on solution delivery including analyzing business requirements, scoping, development, rigorous testing, and launch/completion.
As a Solutions Architect, you collaborate with account managers, partners and stakeholders, and an amazing group of talented people in order to drive growth and data maturity, coordinate programs and enablement, as well as architect and deliver specific solutions with enterprise clients such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Work with our transformative data solutions that help agencies address mission-critical outcomes. Our cloud-based data platform, open data solutions, and performance management solutions help agencies improve performance, transparency, and public engagement.
- 5+ years Technical Program Management experience
- Must be able to work onsite at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid offices in Baltimore
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues and onboard in-person in our Washington, DC and Seattle, WA offices
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25%
- Data management / data platform experience preferred
- Experienced technical solutions architect; demonstrated ability to identify needs and develop solutions that meet or exceed client outcomes.
- Experienced consultant; deliver and design specific SaaS solution implementations to enterprise clients
- Experienced project manager; demonstrated ability to successfully develop, coordinate, and deliver multiple programs with numerous stakeholders
- Excellent written and documentation skills
- Comfortable presenting to various audience levels, ability to communicate technical concepts effectively with non-technical audiences
- Experience working in health and human services preferred
- Proven ability as a high functioning contributor and effective collaborator with cross-functional, distributed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and evangelize new technology
- Must have a passion for helping organizations become data-enabled to more effectively make data-driven decisions
- AWS experience and certifications preferred
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Our mission at the Data & Insights Division of Tyler Technologies is to help government use data more strategically and effectively in the design and delivery of their programs and missions using Socrata solutions.
Our data-as-a-service platform and cloud-based solutions support the world’s most effective open and internal data sharing programs at every level of government. Our clients include the US Federal Government, half of the US states, and most major US cities and counties. That list includes states like New York, Texas, Massachusetts and Utah; cities like Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York City; and Federal agencies like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US Department of Commerce, the US Department of Transportation and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services! Our select, few non-governmental clients are ones with influence over government data policy, including the World Bank, the United Nations, and the European Commission.
How We Act
How we act with each other and our clients embodies the core values and our code of conduct:
We value big ideas and creative execution
We build open and honest relationships
We are results driven and accountable
We celebrate success together
We aspire to be remarkable
Do you share our values? Is this the kind of environment where you’ll feel empowered to do your best and most meaningful work?
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector - cities, counties, schools and other government entities - to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of their constituents. Tyler's client base includes more than 15,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, Australia, and other international locations. In 2017, Forbes ranked Tyler on its "Most Innovative Growth Companies" list, and Fortune included Tyler on its "100 Fastest-Growing Companies" list. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Tyler has more than 4,200 employees in multiple divisional and regional offices across the U.S. You can learn more about Tyler Technologies at www.tylertech.com.
The Data & Insights Division employs about 150 team members and is headquartered in a vibrant and creative workspace in Seattle, WA. You can learn more about this remarkable division of Tyler at https://www.tylertech.com/products/socrata.
Competitive salary including equity-based compensation (restricted stock units), a 401K with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, as well great health benefits are offered. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply right here!
Tyler Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tyler Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Tyler Technologies encourages applicants of all ages.
At the Data & Insights division of Tyler, we aspire to be remarkable: in the culture we create, the products we build, and the services we deliver. We believe a diverse team that embodies many different backgrounds and experiences is necessary for us to be the best we can be. Within the division, we pursue a culture of inclusivity by identifying and removing aspects of our culture that stop people from being able to do the best work of their lives in physical and emotional safety, while being their authentic selves. We seek diversity, equity, and inclusion across our organization and in our daily work as individuals.
We understand change takes time and that we still have work to do, and we are committed to making continual progress.