This course covers the configuration aspects for system automation within Enterprise Permitting & Licensing, powered by EnerGov™. Intelligent Objects (IOs) are used to automate actions in a reactive manner. They are key components for triggering Geo Rules, computing fees, and generating emails, errors, alerts, and other notifications. The Intelligent Automation Agent (IAA) is designed to automate tasks in a proactive manner. The IAA is also used to set values, generate emails and other such tasks. This class will also include components from the GIS Map, Geo Query, Geo Rule and how to configure the Intelligent Object to facilitate the running of a Geo Rule. This class will show examples of where to find information for setup, explanations of fields and best practices regarding Geo Rule setup.
Registration Deadline: 7/09/2022 - 10:00 AM EST
The virtual lab is a completely unique approach to online training and is designed for interaction between students and instructors. The User will experience live, hands−on training as one of our expert instructor’s guides you through engaging curriculum from the convenience of your office. Have a question during the class? No problem! You will be able to get answers from your instructor on the spot.
How to Participate
Once you (a jurisdiction employee) register on Tyler University (Tyler U), you can sign up for any scheduled sessions. Pay for the training per class or via a subscription. Virtual Lab classes are included with Assist subscriptions. Each attendee must have access to a computer because this instructor-led opportunity uses virtual software.
Individual tracks will be posted quarterly, and space is limited (10 per class).
Subscriptions are 10% of your annual maintenance agreement with a minimum of $10,000 per year. Please contact Christy Goss, Training & Education Manager, for more information on the Virtual Lab program at 1-888−355−1093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a purchase order is signed and returned, we will open all sessions to your municipality.
- Registration for each session will occur via Tyler U (see instructions below- we will no longer take registrations through email)
- Each class is hands-on and limited to 10 participants
- Classes are scheduled on Eastern time zone
- Classes start promptly at the designated time
- If you cannot attend, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If no participants attend within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time, the class will be canceled. An email will be sent out to notify attendees
- If you are planning on completing a “track” (listed in the Appendix of the Virtual Lab Overview document), it is your responsibility to schedule the classes needed unless taking the full session when available
How to Withdraw from a class
Please see the Virtual Lab Overview document under the "Withdrawing from a Session" section