Associate Implementation Consultant-Transportation
The Associate Implementation Consultant is an entry-level implementation position. In this developing/learning capacity, the incumbent will learn Tyler software products and implementation approach and eventually be responsible for knowledge transfer directly to clients so they can use Tyler’s software solutions effectively in a production environment. The knowledge transfer to client can be on-site, or via webinar. Initially, the incumbent ‘shadows’ more experienced Implementation Consultants at client’s sites in order to learn the job.
Work with our integrated district management solutions that help school districts bridge information gaps across all departments. From school ERP to student information and transportation, you can help districts of all sizes achieve more by improving transparency between parents and schools, advancing operations, and enabling data-driven decisions.
· Learn software products with the goal of beginning to provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and education to clients on Tyler software products.
· Assist with designing and conducting knowledge transfer sessions on site or through webinars.
· Educate users on fundamental software functionality essential to the solution as well as on data entry, system administration, user security, and user permissions.
· Perform consultation/analysis of basic complexity of client business model to identify and document client requirements regarding Tyler products and functionality.
· Play an active role in troubleshooting client issues of basic complexity. Work with the Support or Development departments to resolve issues of basic complexity.
· Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
· May assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
· Notify more experienced staff, management and/or appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
· Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as "quick tips" and "how tos".
· Act as liaison between the client and company’s technical staff including conveying technical information of basic complexity so that non-technical individuals can understand.
· May participate in the annual Users Conference to facilitate user group discussion on assigned module/topic.
· Extensive travels to client sites.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree, or comparable work experience.
· Knowledge of principles and concepts in the discipline for which the knowledge transfer will be based is desired.
· Exceptional presentation and knowledge transfer skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to travel extensively.
· Valid driver’s license.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.