Brochure: Courts & Justice Tyler Excellence Award Winners 2019
Courts across the country are seeing dramatic results from using technology to offer residents convenient, cost-effective services such as 24/7 e-filing and online dispute resolution.
In addition, integrated systems, digital court records, and electronic payments streamline work on the court side, saving time, money, and expediting caseloads.
See how improved access to information, automation, and citizen self-service are transforming courts in the following exemplar counties, all of them 2019 Tyler Excellence Award winners for their innovative, replicable work.
- State of Idaho Judicial Branch
- Alameda County Probation Department, California
- Nevada Eighth Judicial District, Family Division
- Travis County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Two, Texas
- Oregon Judicial Department
- Shelby County Criminal Court Clerk’s Office, Tennessee